Sunday, December 16, 2007

tv game shows - phone in scandal

tv game show scandals in the news. Its just like american idol

To whom it may concern.
I cannot believe that Rhydian didn't win the xfactor. I have nothing against young Leon and thought the youngsters may vote him in.
However, Rhydian's number was not put on screen until nearly the end of the 2nd half with only minutes to vote. Leon's number was on at the beginning. After reading comments about all who couldn't get through and also the Judges comments to Rhydian at the end, I now believe that it was all rigged, particularly after all the problems with voting systems recently.
However, I still feel this was fortunate for Rhydian, he is free to do his own thing and will get many many offers, not tied into a year's contract. Like many others I wish him all the luck in the world and can't wait to purchase his first album and I guess it won't be long before he is in a West End Show. His rendition of Phantom was truly amazing, I saw the original cast with Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman, but Rhydian took my breath away.
Elizabeth Owen

No comments: